Saturday, September 8, 2007

West End Girls







West End Girls. If you're a Gen Xer you know the reference. Pet Shop Boys and all that - yes I've been singing the song in my head for the past two weeks - finally got the chance to buy it off iTunes today (bleedin' British Telecom has STILL not sent the MAC start-up disc to me so I'm relegated to internet cafes - although the one I'm in today is quite nice - it's also a camera shop - go figure. Sas is happily playing Webkinz.

The top picture (sorry it's sideways - can't turn it) is the view from my kitchen window) then there's a pub in Covent Garden down the street from Sas's school, Sas playing at the playground on the same street - lovely little pocket park that was a grave yard until the 17th Century - then more flowers - and doors to theatre.

More soon. Hope to get this computer thing sorted out this week!!

laura

2 comments:

kate said...

Love the photos; the flowers are amazing!

Pet Shop Boys...oy! Now that song's going to be stuck in my head all day!

Love you both! We still want to see Sas in her uniform.

kate and anna

lb said...

The song was stuck in my head for days, so I decided to embrace it and buy it off iTunes. Now I listen to it daily! It's nostalgic and basically, along with techno beats, retro everything, and some Nu Rave, the sound track to my life right now.

I'll post the uni picture next.

lb